Falls Church Pediatric Dental Center has a reputation in the region for offering comprehensive pediatric dental care in a friendly, inviting, and professional environment. When you visit our practice, you’re not just another smile — you’re family!
Dr. Roselyne Gichana, Dr. Shazia Sheikh, and Dr. Sindhu Jujjavarapu provide a variety of dental treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. Our practice is equipped with the latest dental technology, so we can provide complete care for your little one’s smile.
- We specialize in treating only children. Our goal is to provide a comfortable, safe, and friendly place for kids to learn about caring for their teeth, keeping a healthy mouth, and taking pride in their smile.
- We strive to keep your kids cavity-free and teach you how you can help prevent decay and dental disease. For children who have cavities, we want them to have positive experiences while we restore their mouths back to a healthy state.
- We are committed to providing high-quality dental restorations, and use tooth-colored restorations when possible.
- We treat your children as if they were our own, and are sensitive to each child’s individual needs.
- We work hard to address your concerns and explain your child’s dental condition.
- We want you to participate in your child’s oral health, so we welcome you to come into the operatory during each of your son or daughter’s visits.
Our entire dental team is dedicated to your child’s health and helping maintain his or her beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our Falls Church pediatric dental practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and schedule an appointment.